- Week of July 22 - Registration letters for the 2019-2020 school year will be mailed to your homes. Watch for these letters - they will provide you with the information necessary to make sure your student's registration for school is complete.
- July 31 - August 18 - Registration window is open. This means you will be able to login to Skyward to verify student information and make any necessary changes to addresses, phone number, emails, emergency contacts, make lunch deposits, and pay school registration fees. Once registration fees are paid, you will also be able to view your student's schedule.
- August 19 - First day of school for 7th Grade.
- August 20 - First day of school for 8th/9th Grade.
- Is my student eligible to ride the bus? Find this information by going to www.jordandistrict.org select the "Parents and Students" tab, then "Boundaries and Bus Stops". Be sure to select the 2019-2020 school year.
- When is the first day of school? 7th Graders will begin school on Monday, August 19. 8th and 9th Graders will begin school on Tuesday, August 20.
- When will my student's schedule be available? After registration is complete and registration fees have been paid. (The Registration window is open from July 31 - August 18, 2019)
- When will my student receive a locker? Student lockers will be assigned in August. Once assigned, the student will be able to see their locker number and combination in Skyward. The student will need to login to Skyward with their student login.
- Summer Homework - Is there any? Not this year.
- What time does school start and end each day?
- Monday - Thursday - 7:50 am - 2:50 pm
- Friday (late start) - 9:50 am - 2:50 pm