Our mission statement:
Preparing students to succeed
We are so excited to celebrate our Moose of the Quarter from fourth quarter!
We are so excited to virtually present our end-of-year awards!
An amazing compilation video of the Dance Final!
A farewell video to our 9th grade students from the core 9th grade teachers:
Psychological Counseling Available
Students, are you feeling overwhelmed or just need some advice? Would you like to talk with our school psychologist, Mrs. Hegburg, on either Google hangouts or a virtual counseling session? Feel free to get in touch with her here: https://forms.gle/ZBNj53amavWAvdn16
Parents, are you feeling overwhelmed too? Do you feel like your student could use some support? You are also welcome to reach out to our psychologist, Mrs. Makayla Hegburg, for a virtual counseling appointment. She can be reached here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040B49A9AD2DA5FA7-counseling
Just because the libraries are closed doesn't mean you can't check out books! Students can access Sora to listen to audiobooks and read ebooks on a Chromebook, desktop, tablet, laptop or phone.
If you have not yet already downloaded the Sora app, here are the instructions:
- Search for soraapp.com on a Chromebook or computer (or download the Sora app from an app store on a phone).
- Click on "I have a setup code." Type Jordanut
- Enter your student ID (lunch number)
Sora has many great features:
- View ebooks as an exact copy of the printed book, or adjust the font type (including dyslexic font), font size, and lighting in most books.
- Listen to audiobooks at an increased narration speed up to 3 times. Customize a sleep timer for a certain time or stop at the end of the chapter.
- Sync between devices. Listen or read on your phone, then your Chromebook then computer. It remembers where you left off!
- You can also access all audiobooks and ebooks in the Salt Lake County Library System by entering your Salt Lake County Library card number.
ONLINE SUMMER COURSE OFFERINGS
Utah Online High School is committed to supporting the academic needs of students and schools across the state of Utah. In response to the current school closures due to COVID-19, Utah Online has expanded its summer course offerings. The CORE courses shown below will be available to ensure that students are able to master the content needed to move successfully into the next school year.
Quarter 4 .25 Credit Content in the following core courses:
- Language Arts 9
- Secondary Math 1
- Secondary Math 2
- Earth Science
These courses will be in addition to the regularly offered semester summer course offerings!
Mountain Creek Middle School Photo Gallery